Welcome to the Cape Girardeau County Tea Party
Our mission is to attract, educate, organize, and mobilize fellow citizens
to secure public policy consistent with Fiscal Responsibility,
Founding Principles, and Constitutionally Limited Government under God.
Third Tuesday Tea Time
Each month, on the Third Tuesday, the Cape County Tea Party gathers at the Cape Public Library to further our primary effort to save our children and grandchildren from being enslaved to pay the debts being run up by the current generation of Legislators and Citizens. All levels of government are spending Federal money — from the fire board to the school board to the city council to the county council and state legislature. Therefore, all levels of government are responsible for forcing our offspring to work daily pay for the out-of-control spending of today.
Join us as we receive training, review legislation, and grow our ability to require that our elected officials think about our children and grandchildren first.
More information here
America is a Republic; not a Democracy. If we lose the Republic in favor of a Democracy, the Democracy will fail into Anarchy, and a Tyranny in the form of an Oligarchy will result. It’s that simple.
A Republic protects the minority; Democracy is mob rule. A Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what’s for dinner. A Republic is two wolves and a well-armed lamb deciding on what’s for dinner.
CCTP has embarked on an effort to Keep the Republic! To keep the republic, be effective leaders within the community, and become citizen lobbyists, members are receiving training and certification from the Center for Self-Governance. The training guides citizens in using their Civic Authority in addition to their Civic Responsibility.
7 Members of CCTP have now graduated from the training and have become Certified Citizen Seals! It is an exciting curriculum, and the trainees are quickly becoming confident Citizen Lobbyists. There is homework!
Join us in becoming Citizen Lobbyists and a positive force for self-governance your city, county, state, and country! Join us in Saving the Republic! Check out and *Like* the Missouri Center for Self-Governance page here
We are seeking students for our next CSG class!
If you are interested, please contact Jan at email@example.com
- February 8 / Level 1 / Jackson, MO / 9am-5pm
- February 9 / Level 4 / Quincy, IL / 8am-4pm
- February 10 / Level 1 Part 1 / Imperial, MO / 5pm-9pm
- February 11 / Level 1 Part 2 / Imperial, MO / 5pm-9pm
- February 12 / Presentation / Lebanon, MO / 6:30pm
- February 24 / Constitution Class / Ellisville, MO / 10am-6pm
- February 25 / Roundtable / Sikeston, MO / 11am-3pm
- February 26 / Level 1 Part 1 / St Charles, MO / 5pm-9pm
- February 27 / Level 1 Part 2 / St Charles, MO / 5pm-9pm
- February 26 / Level 2 Part 1 / Ellisville, MO / 10am-2pm
- February 27 / Level 2 Part 2 / Ellisville, MO / 10am-2pm
- February 28 / Level 1 / Ferguson, MO / 9am-5pm
- March 1 / Level 3 / Ellisville, MO / 12pm-8pm
- March 1 / Level 1 / Quincy, IL / 8am-4pm
- March 4 / Level 2 Part 1 / Festus, MO / 5pm-9pm
- March 5 / Level 2 Part 2 / Festus, MO / 5pm-9pm
- March 6 / Level 3 / Columbia, MO / 10am-6pm
- March 7 / Level 2 / Cape Girardeau, MO / 9am-5pm
- March 8 / Level 4 / Cape Girardeau, MO / 9am-5pm
- April 11 / Level 1 / Grandby, MO / TBA
Check http://CenterForSelfGovernance.com for details!
The Scores Are In!
Click the Image to review the legislative score cards for your U.S. Congressional Representatives:
Click the Image to review the legislative score cards for your Missouri State Representatives: