Each month at the Third Tuesday Tea Time, we ask that you get involved / get active in the effort to save our Republic and our children from the enslavement of the debt created under the establishment Republicans and Democrats.
Here are this month’s Speaker Notes and Items for TTTT Takeaway Activism:
Shane Schoeller, Republican Candidate for Missouri Secretary of State, spoke to the CCTP about the office of SoS and getting active on Election Day
Here are notes that were taken from his discussion:
- SoS Office has more employees than any state office but the governor
- This election… …it’s time to do uncomfortable things
- If people know there’s fraud, they won’t come out to vote
- Open to discuss Biometrics / Purple Finger / Finger Print for ensuring accurate vote
- Currently, county clerks call SoS office with problems and get told it’s a legal problem and to get a lawyer
- Audience is concerned about George Soros’ Secretary of State project
- Discussed the issues w/ the 2010 vote in Colorado. 12,000 aliens registered to vote. 5,000 cast votes. McCain only won Missouri by 3905 votes
- Voter Id: Provisional Ballot ensures that all voters have a chance to cast their vote
- Will vote yes on Health Insurance Exchange legislation (Proposition E) and yes on Selection of Judges (Constitutional Amendment 3)
- What is charge / penalty for voter fraud?
- How do we become poll-watchers?
- Local party chair designates the watchers
- Can have conversation w/ judge / can’t talk to voter
- Take notes
- Where are ballots printed?
- Can we get a list of polling places?
- No, but as SoS will make that information available on line
- Can we get count of ballots chosen at the primary by political party / polling location?
- No, but at Presidential Primary, challengers/observers can track the information at the polling site
- How to select polling locations most likely to be the source of voter fraud?
- Must build the list during presidential primary as described above
- How to become / register as an observer / Where to get credentials?
- Contact your county party chair
- Anyone else that is organizing this effort throughout the state?
- Look into Missouri Precinct Project (MOPP)
- Where to get details / rules on what observers can / cannot do?
- Section 115 of Missouri Statutes / Download and print
- How to deal with uncooperative election judges?
- Who to contact when problems arise?
- Take notes / talk to election judges / can’t talk to voters
Web Sites to Visit:
- Champion The Vote
- Missouri Precinct Project (MOPP)
- Missouri Election Law (Section 115)
ABC Smears Tea Party
On July 20, 2012, a mass shooting occurred at a Century movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, during a midnight screening of the film The Dark Knight Rises. A gunman, dressed in tactical clothing, set off tear gas grenades and shot into the audience with multiple firearms, killing 12 people and injuring 58 others, the highest number of casualties in an American mass shooting. The sole suspect is James Eagan Holmes, who was arrested outside the cinema minutes later.
The Mainstream Media is so hell-bent on tearing down the Tea Party that on the morning after the shooting, George Stephanopoulos, Brian Ross, GMA Directors, GMA Producers, and other Good Morning America staff colluded to smear the Tea Party.
Here is the exchange between ABC News chief investigator Brian Ross and host George Stephanopoulos about apparent suspect James Holmes:
- Stephanolpoulos: I’m going to go to Brian Ross. You’ve been investigating the background of Jim Holmes here. You found something that might be significant.
- Ross: There’s a Jim Holmes of Aurora, Colorado, page on the Colorado Tea party site as well, talking about him joining the Tea Party last year. Now, we don’t know if this is the same Jim Holmes. But it’s Jim Holmes of Aurora, Colorado.
- Stephanolpoulos: Okay, we’ll keep looking at that. Brian Ross, thanks very much.
We ask you to join the Tea Party in letting the Good Morning America advertisers know that ABC is engaged in a campaign to smear patriotic Americans who believe in solving the Debt Crisis and Limited Government – a group with whom 48% of Americans agree.
Please visit http://CapeCountyTeaParty.org/ABC for information on how to contact ABC’s advertisers and sample text for your letter of concern.
Help With Upcoming Tea Party Events
To continue the fight to return to Fiscal Responsibility, Founding Principles, and Constitutionally Limited Government under God, Cape County Tea Party members are taking part in various events around the county throughout the summer and fall. We ask you to sign-up to assist with planning and implementing our effort in each event.
At the end of tonight’s meeting, please meet with a Tea Party member to sign up to assist with these events:
- SEMO Fair Parade: 09/10/12
- River Tales Classic Car Show: 09/16/12
- Show-Me Gun Show: 09/21/12 – 09/23/12
- SEMO Homecoming Parade: 10/20/12
- Here’s Your Bill: 09/10/12 – 11/06/12
- Cape Girardeau Parade of Lights: 11/25/12
- Jackson Christmas Parade: 12/01/12*
To win the fight, we need to grow our numbers and become a louder voice for our principles. We need each and every one of you to assist in this process.