04/22/2014 Leave a comment
Dr. Mike Wulfers gave a presentation on his new option for Patient Focused Health Care.
Dr. Wulfers’ introduction went like…
- Our speaker tonight graduated Summa cum Laude from Southeast Missouri State University in 1975 with a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry. He attended Medical School at the University of Missouri, Columbia, graduating in 1979. He performed his Internship at the University of Missouri and his Residency at the Bowman Gray School of Medicine at Wake Forest University.
- He is Board Certified in Family Practice and has the added qualification of being Certified in Geriatrics. Throughout his career he has been a diplomat, a fellow, a member, a chair, a vice president, and a president of everything from American Academy of Family Physicians to the Missouri Academy of Family Physicians.
- His private practice has been in Ste. Genevieve and Cape Girardeau, and lives in Cape with his wife Mary, and they have one son.
- Ladies and Gentlemen, Dr. Mike Wulfers
Tax Day Giveaways!
Lots of Tea Party items were given away at the meeting to the audience in attendance. They had to answer some tough questions like:
|“I have not yet begun to fight.”||John Paul Jones|
|“We must hang together, or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately.”||Benjamin Franklin|
|“Give me liberty or give me death.”||Patrick Henry|
|“I only regret I have one life to lose for my country.”||Nathan Hale|
|“The best road to progress is freedom’s road.”||John F. Kennedy|
|“We, too, born of freedom, and believing in freedom, are willing to fight to maintain freedom.”||Franklin Delano Roosevelt|
|“Those who deny freedom for others, deserve it not for themselves.”||Abraham Lincoln|
|“The secret of happiness is freedom. The secret of freedom is courage.”||Thucydides|
|“History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid.”||Dwight D. Eisenhower|
|“Freedom is nothing but a chance to be better.”||Albert Camus|
|“Freedom lies in being bold.”||Robert Frost|
|“I shall not die without a hope that light and liberty are on a steady advance.”||Thomas Jefferson|
|“If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.”||Thomas Paine|
|“…those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it.”||Thomas Paine|
|“…the very definition of a republic is ‘an empire of laws, and not of men.’”||John Adams|
|“Government is not reason; it is not eloquence; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.”||George Washington|
|“That some should be rich shows that others may become rich, and hence is just encouragement to industry and enterprise. Let not him who is houseless pull down the house of another; but let him labor diligently and build one for himself, thus by example assuring that his own shall be safe from violence built.”||Abraham Lincoln|
|15th President||James Buchanan|
|17th President||Andrew Johnson|
Below are the links to the Calendar for the next month and information on the Pancake Breakfast Fundraiser coming up on April 25th
Guiding Your Party
Doug Enyart with the Constitution Party was in attendance and urged citizens to join up with his party and become Committeemen / Committeewomen.
Additionally, the following Republican Commiteeman / Committeewoman positions are open:
– Republican Central Committee Members (Others?)
|Campster / Pecan Grove||F|
|Oriole / Neely’s Landing||M/F|