12/18/2014 Leave a comment
The Missouri State Legislative session begins in January, and bills are pre-filed in December. The Local Legislative Sessions continue biweekly or monthly with ordinances and policies changed on a regular basis. At this month’s meeting, CCTP members will review the different types of legislation created the various levels of government and then divide into groups and discuss opportunities to write legislation for a level of government (local or state).
Join us this month to start guiding our elected representatives in their duties.
Below are documents that will be used in helping with the discussion:
- CCTP – TTTT – 20141118 – Legislation Writing – County – 01
- CCTP – TTTT – 20141118 – Legislation Writing – Local – 01
- CCTP – TTTT – 20141118 – Legislation Writing – School Board – 01
- CCTP – TTTT – 20141118 – Legislation Writing – State – 01
- CCTP – TTTT – 20141118 – Statutes and Ordinances – 01
Below is the PowerPoint presentation that was displayed prior to the meeting:
Here is the calendar of meetings between now and the next TTTT